2.03.2009

Loving It

Making me happy right now:
  1. Running skirts. I can't wait to wear all of mine again and actually run outside.
  2. Cupcakes. There's just something about a cupcake. Anyone want to go to Baby Cakes this weekend?
  3. TIOWL (Trivia Instead of Work League). Something that Joel introduced me to that entertains me for about 15 minutes of my morning every workday. It's great. And I'm beating Joel, that's even better.
  4. Guys with scruffy beards and a good dose of sarcastic humor. Not describing any particular person, they're just my weakness.
  5. The last song on Britney's new CD. Phonography. It cracks me up every time I hear it. Who doesn't enjoy this lyric: "And I like my bluetooth, buttons comin' loose, I need my hands free, Then I let my mind roam, Playing with my ringtone." Yeah, you love it. Listen here with a silly slideshow.
  6. My embarrassing coffee mug. Yeah, I use it daily at work. My coworkers judge me. Thanks, T!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, TIOWL is pretty freaking sweet! Glad that you enjoy it. And I think you could have given me a cool little linky in my name... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool little linky added.

    ReplyDelete